Centric Workstation.+ Info & Specs
Centric is a unique system that enables desk heights to be varied independently along a single plane, facilitating both sit and stand possibilities. When desks are placed back to back, a connecting rail completes its unique H-leg frame, negating the need for supporting feet. The result is less clutter beneath the desk and greater usable storage space, further enhanced by Centric’s cable reticulation system.
- Powder-coated aluminium frame
- Steel understructure
- Worktops in powder-coated MDF, veneer or laminate
- Compatible with System 45 and System 30 divisional screens
- Fixed height, technician adjustable height or electronically-adjustable height
- Rectilinear desk, 90° desk or 120° desk
- Freestanding or clustered in groups
Wide range of shapes and dimensions available.
5 years subject to guarantee conditions