The free standing room-in-room system offers a simple construction solution for setting up acoustically protected spaces for temporary use. NOOXS Think Tanks are available in four sizes and are comprised of NOOXS wall panels and glass elements, which provide a clear view inside and out. Optional curtains and blinds can also be added to offer privacy when required. A technical ceiling panel with fully integrated LED lighting and ventilation spans the room, while the remaining ceiling infill can be fitted with additional noise protection.
NOOXS Think Tanks are distinguished by the highest standards of
comfort in terms of furnishings, a complete technical infrastructure, excellent noise reduction and an extremely economical assembly time. Options for use are varied, ultimately the furniture determines the function. Meeting room, stand-up meeting, Business Box or Phone Booth – anything is possible.
Available in a selection of finishes, including NZ wool by Maxwell Rodgers. Please enquire for further information.
Door and wall: solid core, fabric, and acoustic absorbing foam elements. Each wall element can be individually designed to specification. Wall elements in melamine, veneer, varnish or fabric – from a wide range of colours from the Bene spectrum.
– Glass elements come in 6 mm TSG/8 mm LSG acoustics
– Doors are 10 mm TSG with drop-down seal/40 mm solid core
– Corner details: classic or flush with NOOXS Corner
– Preparation for connection plug box: The cut-out can be implemented at 2 fixed heights: Seating height, 830 mm or Standing height 1160 mm
– Cable outlet for screen: The cable outlet can be implemented at 2 fixed heights: Seating height, 1040 mm or Standing height, 1370 mm
Austrian Ecolable for Products
Blue Angel certified